Unpredictable connection behavior -- reliable solution?

Problems getting SL up and running on a Mac? Post here.

Moderator: jesse

Viennaloop

Unpredictable connection behavior -- reliable solution?

Post by Viennaloop »

Hello, all.

I’ve been asked to post this to the board, and will try to do so as coherently as I'm able (my apologies if some of this sounds maddeningly ignorant).

For starters, my standard setup:

Mac OS X (10.6.8)
Sooperlooper v 1.6.18
AU Lab (hosting SL as an audio unit)
Midi Patchbay
External firewire audio interface

The issue is: so many changes in SL's running environment can take place during normal use. For example: Inserting/removing an ethernet cable while SL is running, or running SL concurrently with a different program than usual (I'm trying to learn how to use it stand-alone with JACK and Max/MSP or PD). In all of these cases, SL either loses its connection or fails to make one when started, and/or considers my computer a "remote host" (thus losing the ability to show a directory when I press “load loop” or “save loop”). Lots of people here have been reporting similar problems.

The only things that have ever helped (but not always, and never for reasons I've been able to understand) have been 1.) changes to my computer's filesharing name and 2.) a period of normal, SL-free computer use (using my modem at home and various wireless networks around town, running both Mac OS software and some Windows XP stuff via Parallels) – that sometimes seems to rearrange the furniture a bit.

Generally, the problems caused by inserting/removing an ethernet cable go away more readily than those caused by trying to start SL with JACK and the rest).

Last week, trying again to use it with JACK after having avoided any experiments for a long time, it was unable to connect. Entering the OSC server port into the GUI preferences would sometimes show me the computer's current (or even the last) filesharing name, my usual single loop with all the buttons would appear on the GUI, but it would still read "not connected", and I'd lose the loop after ca. 10 seconds. And that's the best I could do.

After a week of standard, non-musical computer use, I tried it again today. No connection upon startup with AU Lab, but it would connect if I entered the OSC server port. No loop load/save directories. Pressing "load" in the midi preferences area caused a crash. Starting it standalone within JACK, it connected instantly and gave me a three-loop setup I'd experimented with half a year ago. Going back to AU Lab, same behavior as before -- but when it connected, it gave me the three loops from the JACK setup ... hmmm ... and the OSC server port listed in the AU Lab bus window had changed (from 10051 to 10052). Once I’d quit SL, changed my computer's name, and restarted SL, it reverted to the old OSC server port and behaved as described at the top of this paragraph.

To me, stuff like this seems entirely unpredictable (I’m just describing the most common weird behavior here, other connection-related things have happened, too, with very long numbers appearing in the port field of the Connection Preferences window) -- and in a performance situation, it would be deadly. As your typical stressed-out musician who's unable timewise to study software code or software networking/interfacing/etc. in much depth, I need a failsafe way of avoiding connection problems and understanding/solving them when they do occur if I want to continue using SooperLooper in any serious way. And that I do – when these problems are absent, it’s a joy to use, and I've so far only scratched the surface of what's possible with it.

When I look at the Console, I don’t even know which category of information to look at. But looking through things, I notice lines like these ones here – are they relevant to the problem? (at this point my filesharing name was lkjh.local)

18.08.12 19:12:17 [0x0-0x2f02f].net.essej.slgui[301] slgui: our URL is osc.udp://lkjh.local:10344/
18.08.12 19:12:17 [0x0-0x2f02f].net.essej.slgui[301] Changing our url to be : osc.udp://127.0.0.1:10344/
18.08.12 19:12:17 [0x0-0x2f02f].net.essej.slgui[301] session path not empty when spawning: /Applications/Sooperlooper presets/trythistoo Kopie.slsess
18.08.12 19:12:17 [0x0-0x2f02f].net.essej.slgui[301] execing: '/Applications/Sooperlooper\ 1.6.18/SooperLooper.app/Contents/MacOS/sooperlooper -q -U osc.udp://127.0.0.1:10344/ -p 10051 -l 1 -c 2 -t 400 -m "/Users/christopherroth/Documents/Looping presets/R Rocktron midi bindings 16 maerz 012.slb" -L "/Applications/Sooperlooper presets/trythistoo Kopie.slsess"'
18.08.12 19:12:18 [0x0-0x2f02f].net.essej.slgui[301] slgui: remote looper is at osc.udp://lkjh.local:10051/ version=1.6.18 loopcount=3 id=1345313538
18.08.12 19:12:18 [0x0-0x2f02f].net.essej.slgui[301] but treating the engine URL as osc.udp://localhost:10051/

The many musicians who use SL on stage day-in and day-out probably don’t have any time to grapple with issues like this -- so they must have all found a sure-fire way to make things work right. Or, maybe there’s something seriously wrong with the way my computer's set up. In any case, all suggestions on what to try would be very much appreciated!!

Chris
Viennaloop

Re: Unpredictable connection behavior -- reliable solution?

Post by Viennaloop »

I did, by the way, try entering into terminal what was suggested in other threads on this topic, both with and without SL running (though maybe these aren't applicable to my situation, and I haven't been able to find a definition for "-H", etc., so I have no idea what these things actually do...):

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1278

./slgui -H "akpirg1.local"
(using my own hostname, of course)

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1446

$ ./sooperlooper &
$ ./slgui -N -H $(hostname)

In all cases, I got: "No such file or directory."

No idea whether that information is useful.
kasbah

Post by kasbah »

Sorry for taking so long to reply to this.
The issue is: so many changes in SL's running environment can take place during normal use. For example: Inserting/removing an ethernet cable while SL is running, or running SL concurrently with a different program than usual (I'm trying to learn how to use it stand-alone with JACK and Max/MSP or PD). In all of these cases, SL either loses its connection or fails to make one when started, and/or considers my computer a "remote host" (thus losing the ability to show a directory when I press “load loop” or “save loop”). Lots of people here have been reporting similar problems.
Is this a consistent reproducible behaviour? SL will lose a connection when an ethernet cable is unplugged on OSX? In the other cases you will need to give me more precise steps to reproduce problems.

The "remote host" thing is a bug in 1.6.18 which we have solved in the dev version and should be fixed with 1.7.0. You were on the right track with a workaround for it with the command line stuff.
In all cases, I got: "No such file or directory."
You need to switch to the directory where slgui is located. The directory you want is the .app directory of sooperlooper. I can't remember what it is called exactly unfortunately but you want to do somethine like:

Code: Select all

cd /applications/sooperlooper.app
And then do the steps from the other topics (either should work).
Viennaloop

Post by Viennaloop »

Sorry to have been so long myself! (had a rather long phase where I couldn't devote any time to this part of my music making)

Thank you very much for your reply! A big stumbling block was my total ignorance of command line syntax and standard commands (having even forgotten the meaning of "cd," which I must have learned at some point in school)-- unexpectedly, a friend (who made me realize how arduous it is to teach this stuff to the uninitiated via forums and E-mail) was able to help here, also fishing out a list of options for v1.6.14 that seemed to work for the current version v1.6.18 (http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/luc ... gui.1.html) ... and I'm now successfully running SL standalone with JACK doing the routing, using one of various saved mutliple-loop configurations. I start SL from the terminal, 1.) switching to the correct (rather deeply buried) directory, 2.) starting the SL engine with flags specifying my bindings and saved session files, and 3.) starting the GUI with the -N (never spawn) and -H (host --> filesharing name) flags.
kasbah wrote:Is this a consistent reproducible behaviour? SL will lose a connection when an ethernet cable is unplugged on OSX? In the other cases you will need to give me more precise steps to reproduce problems.
The ethernet issue is quite consistently reproducible on my system (OSX 10.6.8): all I have to do is get sooperlooper running and then either plug in or unplug my ethernet cable (connected to a Thompson TWG870U modem/router), and SL's GUI loses its connection. No matter how it's been started, with or without the -N option. Please tell me if you need to know anything else, and I'll try to tell you!

I'm performing with SL in a week, so I broke down and got my wireless network set up again so as to completely avoid the ethernet cable problem -- I imagine that so few folks actually use an ethernet cable with laptops anymore that this just may not have happened to that many people.

It may be that all the problems mentioned in my first post stem from this single issue. I don't want to risk anything before the performance, but after next Friday I'll try running SL concurrently with the various other programs (AULab, Max, etc.), and tell you whether anything strange happens!

Til then, a simple question: I've looked around for a list of unix command line options for the current SL version and found nothing ... there must be one somewhere, but where? :)
kasbah

Post by kasbah »

Hey, sorry for the late reply. Hope your performance went well and you are getting on alright with SL.
Til then, a simple question: I've looked around for a list of unix command line options for the current SL version and found nothing ... there must be one somewhere, but where?
If you start SL from the comandline you can use the help switch to find out all the options:

slgui --help
and

sooperlooper --help
Viennaloop

Post by Viennaloop »

Hi Kasbah,

Thanks for your last reply (which I’d somehow overlooked until today).

I just wrote a long reply which I lost due to having been logged out. I'll attempt a short-form version. Hopefully useful, but maybe not.

1. Performance: went well, BUT the GUI connection issue came back to haunt me at soundcheck (after having accidentally caused it the day before -- had been rehearsing with airport on, which seemed to be causing buffer underruns, so I turned it off; though I did it with SL _not_ running, I still had GUI connection problems -- which however resolved rather quickly that day, for whatever reason. I then had problems the next morning --which also resolved, but later on at soundcheck I again got no GUI connection (without having entered/exited any new network), and no matter what I tried, the GUI kept occupying ports that only seemed to get further and further away from 9951). At the last possible moment, I figured out that the engine still responded to all my midi switches, so I was able to play the concert blind, without the GUI, and that worked just fine. But it was an incredible scare.

A month went by with no time to play around. Home for Christmas, I tried starting SL (w/out my audio interface or midi switches) just to see what would happen -- the usual connection issues, GUI wouldn't connect to 9951. It _did_ show my saved session and my midi bindings, but it _wouldn’t_ bring up directories when „save“ or „load“ were pressed. The "-P" option for the GUI, by the way, has never been effective (maybe it's strictly for linux-type unix? -- I finally found the options on the SL setup page under linux, where I hadn't looked before). Between then and now, I was in the network at my parents' and in several public WiFi networks.

My experience has been that the issue often resolves after having been in several different WiFi networks. So here, tonight, I decided to play around a bit. Same issue, with airport turned off. So that experience/theory once again wasn’t confirmed. But still…

…I then decided to try something on a hunch. I called my ISP and asked about Thomson modem/routers and port issues. The support guy told me that there have been problems for users who had been issued my particular unit (problems with the unit kicking people’s software off of particular ports). He then walked me through the process of filtering out that port for TCP and UDP in the modem/router’s settings. I then went and experimented with SL (following a fresh reboot, airport on and off, and another fresh reboot). I only produced the issue once at the beginning: I started SL & the GUI, they worked fine, turned on airport while playing, no problem, turned it off: connection lost (But interestingly enough, the „connections“ window in „preferences“ for the first time ever showed me both "asdf.local“ and „9951“ in the top two windows, regardless of there being no connection). Terminal said something about „error 65: path to engine lost“ (or something like that). Hmm. Then realized that the engine was still running (due to a warning when I tried to quit terminal), and decided to try restarting just the GUI. I did, and it worked perfectly (after I'd stopped it via midi switch -- though no sound was coming out, the GUI showed it to still be playing). From then on, I tried all possible combinations of airport on/of with SL running, playing, not running at all, etc., incl. a fresh reboot. I couldn’t reproduce the issue. Everything worked. In all these cases (excepting that one failure, where I lost all 3 loops), all save and load buttons gave me directories.

So were it not for that initial problem, I’d think I’d discovered a workaround (at least for at home) for the port/connection bug. Of course, could the initial problem have had something to do with this or that preference file not yet having been updated??

To sum things up: I don’t know whether this whole experience tells us anything definite at all.

And I only have two other ideas on how this bug might be gotten around, but it’s either impossible or I haven’t yet figured out what terms to google for, because I can find nothing on it for Mac OS X (tried terms like „clear ports,“ „port permissions,“ etc…). My ideas are the following:

1.) Is there a way to tell my _computer_ (via OS X or via Unix) to ban all modem/router-type devices from using 9951? I.e., to negate the usual heirarchy that, so I've been told, applies to port usage?

2.) Is there a way to make my computer force some sort of an ad hoc „port release“ in an emergency situation? (Or would that be useless due to the fact that saved preferences on Macs sometimes outlive their usefulness – i.e., would SL be unable to figure out when the port was free again anyway?)

That’s all I can think of.

I’m afraid that even this "short version" is way too long, but I’ve tried to be thorough.

If you have any thoughts on these things, I’ll look forward very much to hearing them. And I’ll keep trying to reproduce the issue (with 9951 filtered out on my router) and report anything that seems worth reporting, since my next scheduled public performance where I have to loop is in March.

Thanks & best,

Chris
Last edited by Viennaloop on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
Viennaloop

Post by Viennaloop »

Researching further on port management ("open port"/"close port" seem like they might be the terms I need to search with[?]), the google results I'm getting seem to point to the firewall as the place to influence port behavior (you may think "duh," but please remember, I'm unfortunately very new to all this). Although in Snow Leopard, it seems that only applications, rather than ports, can be specified without additional software. Hmm. My firewall apparently hasn't been in use up to now (oops?). So I wonder: if I turn it on and add an exception for Sooperlooper, does that somehow bump it up the heirarchical ladder??

I'm also reading posts like the following:

http://superuser.com/questions/361567/h ... -os-x-10-6

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/os-x-o ... opard.html
("The firewall was changed from port-specific to application-specific. So, if you enable a single application, it will be allowed to open any ports it needs.")

But this one seems to suggest that I can indeed influence specific ports:
https://support.apple.com/kb/PH8951

And here and there I also read about setting firewall rules from the command line, and also about a fuller-featured third-party firewall GUI called "WaterRoof":
http://www.giga.de/downloads/mac-os-x-1 ... w-leopard/

Description of WaterRoof here:
http://www.hanynet.com/waterroof/
("scan your mac for running network services and filter open ports with one mouse click")

Anyone have experience with WaterRoof or something similar (another firewall GUI seems to be "Flying Buttress")?
Reference to Flying Buttress here --> http://www.ibiblio.org/macsupport/ipfw/

Can I use something like these to close off port 9951 to the outside world? Might that be a failsafe workaround for the whole issue for users who don't need multi-computer functionality? (Sorry, Kasbah, if this is too Mac-specific -- I think you're mainly Linux-based as concerns Sooperlooper?)

Sorry this all sounds a bit confused ... but I have the feeling that I'm inches away from some drop-dead-simple solution where someone with more knowledge than I would say "yeah, that's exactly what you need to do!" -- I hope, at least.
Viennaloop

Post by Viennaloop »

This is getting embarassing ... every time I think I'm discovering a pattern and learning something, it disappears and everything seems totally random and I'm back to square one.

Having some extra time today, I downloaded WaterRoof and played around both 1. with my "Security"/"Firewall" settings and _very_ careful restrictions on communication by en0 and en1 to port 9951 in various protocols (tcp, ip, udp). I did this because though I had filtered that port out of my router, going on and offline today actually seemed more disruptive than yesterday, so obviously something about on-/offline status was affecting the GUI's ability to talk via 9951 (the engine always starts on 9951, as far as I can see). The only thing that seemed to make a definite difference was the firewall setting to block all but basic incoming connections (this didn't kill SL while running, but seemed to prevent it from connecting when started anew, which doesn't make logical sense to me, but whatever). The port restrictions via WaterRoof (which I don't understand well and probably didn't do right anyway) seemed to make no clear difference.

One thing I did notice was a clear preference for either offline or online operation, by phases (as in: with airport turned off or on, with SL crashing as soon as I switched to the non-preferred state). SL seemed easier to push toward the online preference and harder to push toward an offline preference. I thought for a while that it might have to do with the on-/offline status when shutting down either the GUI, the GUI and engine, or just the engine, but I couldn't detect a clear pattern there, either.

At this point I just want to learn something, anything, and all I can seem to learn is that I can't let a machine with SL on it and in a functional state go anywhere near a modem or router, because then all bets are off. *lol*

I'm pasting in below (the board's not letting me attach text files) some copied terminal sessions and one of the latest crash reports. Probably not very informative, but who knows? ("porgy terminal" is the session from before the performance, when the GUI refused to connect at all)

------------------------------------------------------

"porgy terminal"

Last login: Fri Nov 23 16:37:05 on console
asdf:~ christopherroth$ cd /Applications/Sooperlooper/SooperLooper.app/Contents/MacOSasdf:MacOS christopherroth$ ./sooperlooper -m /Users/christopherroth/Documents/Looping\ presets/AnnaBindings8.slsess.slb -L /Users/christopherroth/Documents/Looping\ presets/Anna3channel.slsess &
[1] 225
asdf:MacOS christopherroth$ SooperLooper 1.6.18
Copyright 2007 Jesse Chappell
OSC server URI (network) is:./slgui -N -H asdf.localslgui: our URL is osc.udp://asdf.local:15670/never spawn: 0
OSC error 8: nodename nor servname provided, or not known

"121129 perfect SL launch"

Last login: Thu Nov 29 20:26:19 on console

asdf:~ christopherroth$ cd /Applications/Sooperlooper/SooperLooper.app/Contents/MacOS

asdf:MacOS christopherroth$ ./sooperlooper -m /Users/christopherroth/Documents/Looping\ presets/AnnaBindings8.slsess.slb -L /Users/christopherroth/Documents/Looping\ presets/Anna3channel.slsess &
[1] 221

OSC server URI (network) is: osc.udp://asdf.local:9951/

asdf:./slgui -N -H asdf.localslgui: our URL is osc.udp://asdf.local:17714/slgui: remote looper is at osc.udp://asdf.local:9951/ version=1.6.18 loopcount=3 id=1354220830
but treating the engine URL as osc.udp://asdf.local:9951/

"121230 SL launches terminal with comments"

./slgui -N -H asdf.local
slgui: our URL is osc.udp://asdf.local:13467/
slgui: remote looper is at osc.udp://asdf.local:9951/ version=1.6.18 loopcount=3 id=1356886648
never spawn: 0
OSC error 65: No route to host
Stored settings into /Users/christopherroth/.sooperlooper
Stored settings into /Users/christopherroth/.sooperlooper
asdf:MacOS christopherroth$ ./slgui -N -H asdf.local
slgui: our URL is osc.udp://asdf.local:13701/
never spawn: 0
slgui: remote looper is at osc.udp://asdf.local:9951/ version=1.6.18 loopcount=3 id=1356886648

new try:

asdf:~ christopherroth$ cd /Applications/Sooperlooper/SooperLooper.app/Contents/MacOSasdf:MacOS christopherroth$ ./sooperlooper -m /Users/christopherroth/Documents/Looping\ presets/AnnaBindings8.slsess.slb -L /Users/christopherroth/Documents/Looping\ presets/Anna3channel.slsess &
[1] 3921
OSC server URI (network) is: osc.udp://asdf.local:9951/
./slgui -N -H asdf.localslgui: our URL is osc.udp://asdf.local:16735/slgui: remote looper is at osc.udp://asdf.local:9951/ version=1.6.18 loopcount=3 id=1356889902

ok, now not working at all.

so make rules:
rule no: 33400?
Block incoming connections to port 9951 udp en1
rule no: 33500
Block incoming connections to port 9951 udp en0
rule no: 33600
Block incoming connections to port 9951 tcp en1
rule no: 33700
Block incoming connections to port 9951 tcp en0

"121230 experimentation and crash report"

added rules denying tcp from any to me 9951 via en0 and en1.

Observed behavior: SL not thrown off by going on and offline, but new start and connection only possible in state (airport online or offline) that existed at previous close.

Added new rules:
Deny ip from any to me dst-port 9951 via en0
Deny ip from any to me dst-port 9951 via en1

Hmm, all these rules seem to have little or no effect. More problematic seems to be if I have my firewall on and set to block all non-basic connections, incl. file sharing.

Very easy to get Sooperlooper dependent upon an online state. More difficult (and unsure how) to get it hooked on an offline state. Can sometimes go on/offline with no crash. Repeatedly. Other times I crash every time I go either on or offline, depending on which state is preferred. It doesn't seem to be relevant in what state I close the GUI or the engine or the GUI and engine, but not entirely sure. Once in a while I'll quit via the GUI and SL will give me a crash report, although it was working alright and the quit was intentional. Here's a sample report (after having spent a few hours doing all kinds of things):

Process: slgui [6761]
Path: /Applications/Sooperlooper/SooperLooper.app/Contents/MacOS/./slgui
Identifier: net.essej.slgui
Version: 1.6.18 (1.6.18)
Code Type: X86 (Native)
Parent Process: bash [6756]

Date/Time: 2012-12-30 21:33:30.938 +0100
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.6.8 (10K549)
Report Version: 6

Interval Since Last Report: 4221131 sec
Crashes Since Last Report: 60
Per-App Interval Since Last Report: 877947 sec
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report: 35
Anonymous UUID: 4224A074-8971-4EDF-B16D-CE840B390A44

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGBUS)
Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x0000000000000000
Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Thread 0 Crashed: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0 ??? 0000000000 0 + 0
1 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x94b7ea3b __CFRunLoopRun + 8059
2 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x94b7c3c4 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 452
3 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x94b7c1f1 CFRunLoopRunInMode + 97
4 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x9a644e04 RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 392
5 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x9a644af5 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 158
6 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x9a7cd137 ReceiveNextEvent + 83
7 net.essej.slgui 0x0011b51a wxDropSourceBase::~wxDropSourceBase() + 202
8 net.essej.slgui 0x001a3170 wxDisplayModule::~wxDisplayModule() + 352
9 net.essej.slgui 0x00181d43 wxANIDecoder::Clone() const + 915
10 net.essej.slgui 0x000b207a wxHashTable::~wxHashTable() + 1978
11 net.essej.slgui 0x0001eb93 std::map<std::string, SigC::Slot1<void, bool>, std::less<std::string>, std::allocator<std::pair<std::string const, SigC::Slot1<void, bool> > > >::map() + 107221
12 net.essej.slgui 0x0001e936 std::map<std::string, SigC::Slot1<void, bool>, std::less<std::string>, std::allocator<std::pair<std::string const, SigC::Slot1<void, bool> > > >::map() + 106616
13 net.essej.slgui 0x0001e85d std::map<std::string, SigC::Slot1<void, bool>, std::less<std::string>, std::allocator<std::pair<std::string const, SigC::Slot1<void, bool> > > >::map() + 106399

Thread 1: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x980a3382 kevent + 10
1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x980a3a9c _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 215
2 libSystem.B.dylib 0x980a2f59 _dispatch_queue_invoke + 163
3 libSystem.B.dylib 0x980a2cfe _dispatch_worker_thread2 + 240
4 libSystem.B.dylib 0x980a2781 _pthread_wqthread + 390
5 libSystem.B.dylib 0x980a25c6 start_wqthread + 30

Thread 2: com.apple.CFSocket.private
0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9809bac6 select$DARWIN_EXTSN + 10
1 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x94bbcc53 __CFSocketManager + 1091
2 libSystem.B.dylib 0x980aa259 _pthread_start + 345
3 libSystem.B.dylib 0x980aa0de thread_start + 34

Thread 3:
0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x980a2412 __workq_kernreturn + 10
1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x980a29a8 _pthread_wqthread + 941
2 libSystem.B.dylib 0x980a25c6 start_wqthread + 30

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):
eax: 0x0283ac00 ebx: 0x001ebec7 ecx: 0xbfffedc8 edx: 0x02803a0d
edi: 0x01495cf0 esi: 0x00001388 ebp: 0xbfffee08 esp: 0xbfffed9c
ss: 0x0000001f efl: 0x00010206 eip: 0x00000000 cs: 0x00000017
ds: 0x0000001f es: 0x0000001f fs: 0x00000000 gs: 0x00000037
cr2: 0x00000000

Binary Images:
0x1000 - 0x381fef +net.essej.slgui 1.6.18 (1.6.18) <32ABF95E-D267-246D-D48C-5FEA3337B9EA> /Applications/Sooperlooper/SooperLooper.app/Contents/MacOS/slgui
0x4d2000 - 0x4d3ff7 com.apple.textencoding.unicode 2.3 (2.3) <78A61FD5-70EE-19EA-48D4-3481C640B70D> /System/Library/TextEncodings/Unicode Encodings.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Unicode Encodings
0x7bb000 - 0x7bbff7 +net.sourceforge.SafariAdBlockLoader 0.4.0 RC3 (0.4.0 RC3) <8E9A6641-9CE7-5416-DC84-883DB8BAFDDA> /Library/InputManagers/Safari AdBlock/Safari AdBlock Loader.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Safari AdBlock Loader
0x8fe00000 - 0x8fe4162b dyld 132.1 (???) <749D24EE-54BD-D74B-D305-C13F5E6C95D8> /usr/lib/dyld
0x9000b000 - 0x9000dff7 libRadiance.dylib ??? (???) <5F803B4A-B294-BA94-FB68-E8756EE41B20> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
0x90041000 - 0x9007fff7 com.apple.QuickLookFramework 2.3 (327.7) <6387A103-C7EF-D56B-10EF-5ED5FC7F33A5> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickLook.framework/Versions/A/QuickLook
0x9008e000 - 0x90210fe7 libicucore.A.dylib 40.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <50A70082-F800-93D8-1A7C-C95AAB1F352C> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
0x90211000 - 0x90241ff7 com.apple.MeshKit 1.1 (49.2) <5A74D1A4-4B97-FE39-4F4D-E0B80F0ADD87> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MeshKit.framework/Versions/A/MeshKit
0x90242000 - 0x9024fff7 com.apple.NetFS 3.2.2 (3.2.2) <DDC9C397-C35F-8D7A-BB24-3D1B42FA5FAB> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
0x90258000 - 0x90385ffb com.apple.MediaToolbox 0.484.60 (484.60) <A7FE2739-64A7-40EB-A6E7-69FBCE3C87D4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox
0x90386000 - 0x903c9ff7 com.apple.NavigationServices 3.5.4 (182) <8DC6FD4A-6C74-9C23-A4C3-715B44A8D28C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices
0x91278000 - 0x9127cff7 IOSurface ??? (???) <235E7E3D-B6E5-0AAA-C41A-7AC1F54A7EBF> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
0x9127d000 - 0x91289ff7 libkxld.dylib ??? (???) <9A441C48-2D18-E716-5F38-CBEAE6A0BB3E> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
0x9128a000 - 0x9128aff7 com.apple.Accelerate 1.6 (Accelerate 1.6) <3891A689-4F38-FACD-38B2-4BF937DE30CF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
0x9128b000 - 0x912a9fe7 libPng.dylib ??? (???) <5B979A83-8CE7-6BD7-B84C-A2D1119B378D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
0x912aa000 - 0x912aaff7 com.apple.Carbon 150 (152) <734BDB59-8B13-54FA-0653-AA8623DF9846> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
0x912fd000 - 0x913c8fef com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices 359.2 (359.2) <7C16D9C8-6F41-5754-17F7-2659D9DD9579> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
0x913c9000 - 0x91406ff7 com.apple.CoreMedia 0.484.60 (484.60) <8FAB137D-682C-6DEC-5A15-F0029A5B226F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia
0x91407000 - 0x916b5fe7 com.apple.JavaScriptCore 6534.57 (6534.57.3) <5B18B308-DBB2-7133-DE56-494C2FA1848B> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/Versions/A/JavaScriptCore
0x916b6000 - 0x916f0ff7 libcups.2.dylib 2.8.0 (compatibility 2.0.0) <A6C207E3-7B42-926D-9C93-BE3F50B92496> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
0x916f1000 - 0x917a9feb libFontParser.dylib ??? (???) <D2D0C922-5ED1-3AE9-6F99-707C74DF3E62> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
0x917aa000 - 0x917abff7 com.apple.MonitorPanelFramework 1.3.0 (1.3.0) <0EC4EEFF-477E-908E-6F21-ED2C973846A4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MonitorPanel.framework/Versions/A/MonitorPanel
0x917ac000 - 0x917acff7 com.apple.Cocoa 6.6 (???) <EA27B428-5904-B00B-397A-185588698BCC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
0x917ad000 - 0x91800ff7 com.apple.HIServices 1.8.3 (???) <1D3C4587-6318-C339-BD0F-1988F246BE2E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
0x919fb000 - 0x91a38ff7 com.apple.SystemConfiguration 1.10.8 (1.10.2) <50E4D49B-4F61-446F-1C21-1B2BA814713D> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
0x91a39000 - 0x91ae6fe7 libobjc.A.dylib 227.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <9F8413A6-736D-37D9-8EB3-7986D4699957> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0x91ae7000 - 0x91b2dff7 libauto.dylib ??? (???) <29422A70-87CF-10E2-CE59-FEE1234CFAAE> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
0x91b3e000 - 0x91c32ff7 libiconv.2.dylib 7.0.0 (compatibility 7.0.0) <061ABF36-8BA9-79C1-6CE7-EC69A4998F51> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
0x91c33000 - 0x91c59ffb com.apple.DictionaryServices 1.1.2 (1.1.2) <43E1D565-6E01-3681-F2E5-72AE4C3A097A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
0x91c5a000 - 0x91c60ff7 libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <6EE825E7-CBA5-2AD2-0336-244D45A1A834> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib
0x91d43000 - 0x91deffe7 com.apple.CFNetwork 454.12.4 (454.12.4) <DEDCD006-389F-967F-3405-EDF541F406D7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
0x91ec8000 - 0x91f84fff com.apple.ColorSync 4.6.8 (4.6.8) <920DD017-8B41-7334-E554-A85DB99EBD5A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
0x92036000 - 0x920c8fe7 com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore 6.3 (312.7) <7410D1B2-655D-68DA-D4B9-2C65747B6817> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
0x920c9000 - 0x920faff7 libGLImage.dylib ??? (???) <D18E2E76-DBF4-6930-039A-F66CA0D120B3> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
0x920fb000 - 0x92105ffb com.apple.speech.recognition.framework 3.11.1 (3.11.1) <7486003F-8FDB-BD6C-CB34-DE45315BD82C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
0x92106000 - 0x92106ff7 com.apple.vecLib 3.6 (vecLib 3.6) <FF4DC8B6-0AB0-DEE8-ADA8-7B57645A1F36> /System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x9215e000 - 0x921a0ff7 libvDSP.dylib 268.0.1 (compatibility 1.0.0) <8A4721DE-25C4-C8AA-EA90-9DA7812E3EBA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
0x9249b000 - 0x924f3fe7 com.apple.datadetectorscore 2.0 (80.7) <F7416A84-E91C-5BDC-10E3-4940EB7AE5C9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
0x92530000 - 0x9254cfe3 com.apple.openscripting 1.3.1 (???) <2A748037-D1C0-6D47-2C4A-0562AF799AC9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
0x92588000 - 0x928a8ff3 com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 861.39 (861.39) <5C59805C-AF39-9010-B8B5-D673C9C38538> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
0x928d4000 - 0x92a02fe7 com.apple.CoreData 102.1 (251) <87FE6861-F2D6-773D-ED45-345272E56463> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
0x92a03000 - 0x92b40fe7 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 1.6.7 (1.6.7) <423BDE4D-5082-B6CA-BB2C-E22A037235A4> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
0x92b79000 - 0x92b91ff7 com.apple.CFOpenDirectory 10.6 (10.6) <F9AFC571-3539-6B46-ABF9-46DA2B608819> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
0x92b92000 - 0x92c0bff7 com.apple.PDFKit 2.5.1 (2.5.1) <A068BF37-03E0-A231-2791-561C60C3ED2B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PDFKit.framework/Versions/A/PDFKit
0x93288000 - 0x9328efe7 com.apple.CommerceCore 1.0 (9.1) <521D067B-3BDA-D04E-E1FA-CFA526C87EB5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore
0x932d3000 - 0x932daff3 com.apple.print.framework.Print 6.1 (237.1) <F5AAE53D-5530-9004-A9E3-2C1690C5328E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
0x932db000 - 0x932dcff7 com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent 1.1 (1) <2D970A9B-77E8-EDC0-BEC6-7580D78B2843> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
0x932dd000 - 0x932ddff7 com.apple.quartzframework 1.5 (1.5) <CEB78F00-C5B2-3B3F-BF70-DD6D578719C0> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Quartz
0x932de000 - 0x932f2fe7 libbsm.0.dylib ??? (???) <821E415B-6C42-D359-78FF-E892792F8C52> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
0x93334000 - 0x933a3ff7 libvMisc.dylib 268.0.1 (compatibility 1.0.0) <595A5539-9F54-63E6-7AAC-C04E1574B050> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
0x933e6000 - 0x93494ff3 com.apple.ink.framework 1.3.3 (107) <233A981E-A2F9-56FB-8BDE-C2DEC3F20784> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
0x93495000 - 0x93503ff7 com.apple.QuickLookUIFramework 2.3 (327.7) <7F89C0A1-310F-ACF1-AA6E-4ADFA4DC98DC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuickLookUI.framework/Versions/A/QuickLookUI
0x93504000 - 0x93548fe7 com.apple.Metadata 10.6.3 (507.15) <74F05E64-2A68-BA10-CCD4-128D164E5A0F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
0x9355f000 - 0x935dafff com.apple.AppleVAFramework 4.10.27 (4.10.27) <BFD2D1CA-535C-F16F-0EB5-04905ABD65CF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA
0x935db000 - 0x936ddfef com.apple.MeshKitIO 1.1 (49.2) <D0401AC5-1F92-2BBB-EBAB-58EDD3BA61B9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MeshKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/MeshKitIO.framework/Versions/A/MeshKitIO
0x936de000 - 0x936eeff7 com.apple.DSObjCWrappers.Framework 10.6 (134) <81A0B409-3906-A98F-CA9B-A49E75007495> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DSObjCWrappers.framework/Versions/A/DSObjCWrappers
0x93785000 - 0x937a5fe7 libresolv.9.dylib 41.1.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <8C2B5FA8-2469-21C7-D297-F95A0FFE5F19> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
0x937a6000 - 0x937f6ff7 com.apple.framework.familycontrols 2.0.2 (2020) <C96C8A99-A40C-8B9C-1FBA-A0F46AC92F17> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls
0x937f7000 - 0x93fe6557 com.apple.CoreGraphics 1.545.0 (???) <1D9DC7A5-228B-42CB-7018-66F42C3A9BB3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
0x93fe7000 - 0x94037fe7 libTIFF.dylib ??? (???) <E8B31850-BFD4-48E6-B264-A4340CD19929> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
0x94087000 - 0x94101fff com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 3.2.6 (3.2.6) <156A532C-0B60-55B0-EE27-D02B82AA6217> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
0x94102000 - 0x9420efe7 libGLProgrammability.dylib ??? (???) <6167CEB0-D8D6-C4D9-DD74-49755ADB540F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
0x9420f000 - 0x942a7fe7 edu.mit.Kerberos 6.5.11 (6.5.11) <F36DB665-A88B-7F5B-6244-6A2E7FFFF668> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
0x942a8000 - 0x943aafe7 libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib 0.9.8 (compatibility 0.9.8) <015563C4-81E2-8C8A-82AC-31B38D904A42> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
0x94461000 - 0x944a5ff3 com.apple.coreui 2 (114) <2234855E-3BED-717F-0BFA-D1A289ECDBDA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
0x944a6000 - 0x948f7fef com.apple.RawCamera.bundle 3.7.1 (570) <AF94D180-5E0F-10DF-0CB2-FD8EDB110FA2> /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
0x948f8000 - 0x948fdff7 com.apple.OpenDirectory 10.6 (10.6) <C1B46982-7D3B-3CC4-3BC2-3E4B595F0231> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
0x9499f000 - 0x949e2ff7 libGLU.dylib ??? (???) <6CC3CE6A-7024-C685-EADA-7F9DC27128E2> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
0x94ae9000 - 0x94b3fff7 com.apple.MeshKitRuntime 1.1 (49.2) <CB9F38B1-E107-EA62-EDFF-02EE79F6D1A5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MeshKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/MeshKitRuntime.framework/Versions/A/MeshKitRuntime
0x94b40000 - 0x94cbbfe7 com.apple.CoreFoundation 6.6.6 (550.44) <F88C95CD-1264-782D-A1F5-204739847E93> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
0x94cbc000 - 0x94d26fe7 libstdc++.6.dylib 7.9.0 (compatibility 7.0.0) <411D87F4-B7E1-44EB-F201-F8B4F9227213> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
0x94d27000 - 0x94dcfffb com.apple.QD 3.36 (???) <FA2785A4-BB69-DCB4-3BA3-7C89A82CAB41> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
0x94dd0000 - 0x94e2dff7 com.apple.framework.IOKit 2.0 (???) <3DABAB9C-4949-F441-B077-0498F8E47A35> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
0x94e2e000 - 0x95010fff com.apple.imageKit 2.0.3 (1.0) <6E557757-26F7-7941-8AE7-046EC1871F50> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageKit.framework/Versions/A/ImageKit
0x95011000 - 0x958f4ff7 com.apple.AppKit 6.6.8 (1038.36) <A353465E-CFC9-CB75-949D-786F6F7732F6> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
0x958f5000 - 0x95992fe3 com.apple.LaunchServices 362.3 (362.3) <15B47388-16C8-97DA-EEBB-1709E136169E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
0x95993000 - 0x95a13feb com.apple.SearchKit 1.3.0 (1.3.0) <2F5DE102-A203-7905-7D12-FCBCF17BAEF8> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
0x95a14000 - 0x95d0efef com.apple.QuickTime 7.6.6 (1791) <8E56F3DC-725B-0299-7E62-8599CA6EC4C0> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime
0x95d0f000 - 0x95d1dff7 com.apple.opengl 1.6.14 (1.6.14) <82622F67-E032-0BF6-A78D-50B346E8D0FD> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
0x95d53000 - 0x95d56fe7 libmathCommon.A.dylib 315.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <1622A54F-1A98-2CBE-B6A4-2122981A500E> /usr/lib/system/libmathCommon.A.dylib
0x95d90000 - 0x95da1ff7 com.apple.LangAnalysis 1.6.6 (1.6.6) <3036AD83-4F1D-1028-54EE-54165E562650> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
0x95da2000 - 0x95f65feb com.apple.ImageIO.framework 3.0.6 (3.0.6) <5BF202E9-730A-3675-4374-E5300BC8ED10> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
0x96086000 - 0x960e7fe7 com.apple.CoreText 151.13 (???) <23F359DA-D845-5C50-4DF3-19E858CF2B2C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
0x960e8000 - 0x960eaff7 com.apple.securityhi 4.0 (36638) <C7DA80C1-DCFD-C321-08DA-5E6946CA66E0> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
0x960eb000 - 0x9610fff7 libJPEG.dylib ??? (???) <C43FD809-08B6-629D-8980-D7B0ECEA20A9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
0x96110000 - 0x96110ff7 com.apple.ApplicationServices 38 (38) <8012B504-3D83-BFBB-DA65-065E061CFE03> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
0x96111000 - 0x96114ffb com.apple.help 1.3.2 (41.1) <8AC20B01-4A3B-94BA-D8AF-E39034B97D8C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
0x96115000 - 0x96137fef com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework 3.6 (621.15) <F38894EA-2C13-7FC5-C084-94DA0B5B6B68> /System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService
0x9613f000 - 0x96153ffb com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework 3.10.35 (3.10.35) <0DBE17D5-17A2-8A0E-8572-5A78408B41C9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
0x96154000 - 0x96195ff7 libRIP.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <80998F66-0AD7-AD12-B9AF-3E8D2CE6DE05> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
0x96196000 - 0x9624ffe7 libsqlite3.dylib 9.6.0 (compatibility 9.0.0) <52438E77-55D1-C231-1936-76F1369518E4> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
0x96269000 - 0x96274ff7 libCSync.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <287DECA3-7821-32B6-724D-AE03A9A350F9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
0x96275000 - 0x96280ff7 libGL.dylib ??? (???) <3E34468F-E9A7-8EFB-FF66-5204BD5B4E21> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
0x96281000 - 0x96282ff7 com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit 1.6.7 (1.6.7) <93EC71F1-4D4E-F456-8EFE-32E7EFD7A064> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
0x962ce000 - 0x962d2ff7 libGIF.dylib ??? (???) <9E51F8ED-83B4-DA41-1E2F-CFA726936A30> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
0x96946000 - 0x96d7bff7 libLAPACK.dylib 219.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <5E2D2283-57DE-9A49-1DB0-CD027FEFA6C2> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
0x96d7c000 - 0x96f55fff libType1Scaler.dylib ??? (???) <04AF2B34-81D4-97E9-BD56-387D37C16F46> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libType1Scaler.dylib
0x96f56000 - 0x971bcff7 com.apple.security 6.1.2 (55002) <3FA54D69-5476-78DD-0AFC-D6697263890E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
0x971bd000 - 0x971cdff7 libsasl2.2.dylib 3.15.0 (compatibility 3.0.0) <C8744EA3-0AB7-CD03-E639-C4F2B910BE5D> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
0x971ce000 - 0x971d7ff7 com.apple.DiskArbitration 2.3 (2.3) <E9C40767-DA6A-6CCB-8B00-2D5706753000> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
0x971d8000 - 0x971d8ff7 liblangid.dylib ??? (???) <B99607FC-5646-32C8-2C16-AFB5EA9097C2> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
0x971e6000 - 0x972c6fe7 com.apple.vImage 4.1 (4.1) <D029C515-08E1-93A6-3705-DD062A3A672C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
0x9734c000 - 0x973c9ff7 com.apple.iLifeMediaBrowser 2.5.5 (468.2.2) <459C8983-EAC4-7067-3355-5299D111D339> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/iLifeMediaBrowser.framework/Versions/A/iLifeMediaBrowser
0x973cf000 - 0x973cfff7 com.apple.CoreServices 44 (44) <51CFA89A-33DB-90ED-26A8-67D461718A4A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
0x973d0000 - 0x974aafff com.apple.DesktopServices 1.5.11 (1.5.11) <800F2040-9211-81A7-B438-7712BF51DEE3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
0x974ab000 - 0x974c0fff com.apple.ImageCapture 6.1 (6.1) <B909459A-EAC9-A7C8-F2A9-CD757CDB59E8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
0x974c1000 - 0x9755cfe7 com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS 275.19 (???) <2E83B3E9-AF39-36FC-5D05-CC1E952098AB> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
0x9755d000 - 0x9756bfe7 libz.1.dylib 1.2.3 (compatibility 1.0.0) <33C1B260-ED05-945D-FC33-EF56EC791E2E> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
0x9756c000 - 0x9766cfe7 libxml2.2.dylib 10.3.0 (compatibility 10.0.0) <BE7FCD73-03B5-25A4-FCA4-D4980F1488D6> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
0x9766d000 - 0x976efffb SecurityFoundation ??? (???) <2E1F1AF0-A258-D215-2600-5DF03896D1F1> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
0x976f0000 - 0x97754ffb com.apple.htmlrendering 72 (1.1.4) <4D451A35-FAB6-1288-71F6-F24A4B6E2371> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering
0x97755000 - 0x97774ff7 com.apple.CoreVideo 1.6.2 (45.6) <EB53CAA4-5EE2-C356-A954-5775F7DDD493> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
0x97775000 - 0x977a8ff7 com.apple.AE 496.5 (496.5) <BF9673D5-2419-7120-26A3-83D264C75222> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
0x977a9000 - 0x97bbfff7 libBLAS.dylib 219.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <C4FB303A-DB4D-F9E8-181C-129585E59603> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
0x97bc0000 - 0x9807bff7 com.apple.VideoToolbox 0.484.60 (484.60) <B53299EC-E30F-EC04-779D-29B7113CC14A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox
0x9807c000 - 0x98223ff7 libSystem.B.dylib 125.2.11 (compatibility 1.0.0) <2DCD13E3-1BD1-6F25-119A-3863A3848B90> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
0x98224000 - 0x98495fef com.apple.Foundation 6.6.8 (751.63) <69B3441C-B196-F2AD-07F8-D8DD24E4CD8C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
0x98496000 - 0x98567fe3 ColorSyncDeprecated.dylib 4.6.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <C618942F-BC01-0565-18CF-477B63C02181> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/Resources/ColorSyncDeprecated.dylib
0x98568000 - 0x98590ff7 libxslt.1.dylib 3.24.0 (compatibility 3.0.0) <E761F29A-328B-29D9-3DF0-023F2C21E500> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
0x98591000 - 0x98591ff7 com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib 3.6 (vecLib 3.6) <ABF97DA4-3BDF-6FFD-6239-B023CA1F7974> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x985be000 - 0x985c8fe7 com.apple.audio.SoundManager 3.9.3 (3.9.3) <5F494955-7290-2D91-DA94-44B590191771> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound
0x985d5000 - 0x985d8ff7 libCoreVMClient.dylib ??? (???) <37F56237-4ABA-E5B5-968D-70FFE357E8E0> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
0x98a7b000 - 0x98de6ff7 com.apple.QuartzCore 1.6.3 (227.37) <E323A5CC-499E-CA9E-9BC3-537231449CAA> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
0x99d47000 - 0x99d4fff7 com.apple.DisplayServicesFW 2.3.3 (289) <828084B0-9197-14DD-F66A-D634250A212E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DisplayServices.framework/Versions/A/DisplayServices
0x99ed5000 - 0x99f08fff libTrueTypeScaler.dylib ??? (???) <8ADB7D19-413E-4499-C874-13C383F97685> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib
0x99f09000 - 0x99f44ffb libFontRegistry.dylib ??? (???) <19ED5DE0-D3AF-B229-9193-35D58FE377E5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
0x99f45000 - 0x99f9ffe7 com.apple.CorePDF 1.4 (1.4) <78A1DDE1-1609-223C-A532-D282DC5E0CD0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CorePDF.framework/Versions/A/CorePDF
0x99fa0000 - 0x99fe5ff7 com.apple.ImageCaptureCore 1.1 (1.1) <F54F284F-0B81-0AFA-CE47-FF797A6E05B0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageCaptureCore.framework/Versions/A/ImageCaptureCore
0x99fe6000 - 0x99fecfff com.apple.CommonPanels 1.2.4 (91) <2438AF5D-067B-B9FD-1248-2C9987F360BA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
0x9a024000 - 0x9a071feb com.apple.DirectoryService.PasswordServerFramework 6.1 (6.1) <136BFA48-D456-B677-3B5D-40A6946C3A09> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PasswordServer.framework/Versions/A/PasswordServer
0x9a072000 - 0x9a093fe7 com.apple.opencl 12.3.6 (12.3.6) <B4104B80-1CB3-191C-AFD3-697843C6BCFF> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
0x9a0b6000 - 0x9a0baff7 libGFXShared.dylib ??? (???) <09540618-2ED1-72C4-61CB-938B35927568> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
0x9a214000 - 0x9a357fef com.apple.QTKit 7.7 (1791) <74F00760-A831-B8F2-869D-84C1F2366204> /System/Library/Frameworks/QTKit.framework/Versions/A/QTKit
0x9a411000 - 0x9a414ff7 libCGXType.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <4D766435-EB76-C384-0127-1D20ACD74076> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
0x9a610000 - 0x9a934fef com.apple.HIToolbox 1.6.5 (???) <21164164-41CE-61DE-C567-32E89755CB34> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
0x9a946000 - 0x9a96dff7 com.apple.quartzfilters 1.6.0 (1.6.0) <879A3B93-87A6-88FE-305D-DF1EAED04756> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzFilters.framework/Versions/A/QuartzFilters
0x9a96e000 - 0x9a9b5ffb com.apple.CoreMediaIOServices 140.0 (1496) <DA152F1C-8EF4-4F5E-6D60-82B1DC72EF47> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMediaIOServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIOServices
0x9a9b6000 - 0x9abe1ff3 com.apple.QuartzComposer 4.2 ({156.30}) <2C88F8C3-7181-6B1D-B278-E0EE3F33A2AF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzComposer.framework/Versions/A/QuartzComposer
0x9abe2000 - 0x9abf4ff7 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework 207.11 (207.11) <6FF4F2D6-B8CD-AE13-56CB-17437EE5B741> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
0xffff0000 - 0xffff1fff libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???) <2DCD13E3-1BD1-6F25-119A-3863A3848B90> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

Model: MacBookPro6,2, BootROM MBP61.0057.B0C, 2 processors, Intel Core i7, 2.66 GHz, 4 GB, SMC 1.58f16
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M, NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M, PCIe, 512 MB
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics, Intel HD Graphics, Built-In, 288 MB
Memory Module: global_name
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0x93), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (5.10.131.42.4)
Bluetooth: Version 2.4.5f3, 2 service, 12 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Serial ATA Device: TOSHIBA MK5055GSXF, 465,76 GB
Serial ATA Device: MATSHITADVD-R UJ-898
USB Device: Hub, 0x0424 (SMSC), 0x2514, 0xfa100000 / 2
USB Device: BRCM2070 Hub, 0x0a5c (Broadcom Corp.), 0x4500, 0xfa110000 / 5
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8218, 0xfa113000 / 8
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x0237, 0xfa120000 / 4
USB Device: Internal Memory Card Reader, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8403, 0xfa130000 / 3
USB Device: Hub, 0x0424 (SMSC), 0x2514, 0xfd100000 / 2
USB Device: 2.4G Wireless Mouse, 0x04f3 (Elan Microelectronics Corportation), 0x02f4, 0xfd130000 / 5
USB Device: Built-in iSight, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8507, 0xfd110000 / 4
USB Device: IR Receiver, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8242, 0xfd120000 / 3
FireWire Device: Vendor 0xA35 Device 0x101800, 0xA35, Up to 400 Mb/sec
joedl

Post by joedl »

Unfortunately I'm not able to help here. Just wanted to add that I'm experiencing the same problem. SL (at least the GUI) suddenly just doesn't want to connect anymore. Although in my case it has nothing to do with a network cable, because I never used one with my laptop - but I'm not able to recognize any reproducible pattern as well.

It worked fine for months and just happened in the last rehersal before a pretty important gig. :( Actually, it happened once before, I then reinstalled jack and sooperlooper which magically solved the problem - not now anymore. We're no trying to move my whole setup (SL, Max, Guitarrig, RME drivers) to my friends macbook, hope this works, otherwise I'm pretty much screwed. Gig is tomorrow. :shock:

Maybe I have time to post some details later, but then again I'm not sure if anyone reads those threads at all... :)

Well, other than that: Great software!