This release adds some new commands, and fixes some minor issues with AU plugin generic UI support. http://essej.net/sooperlooper/download.html
- fixes some numeric display resolution for some parameters in AU plugin hosts
- new bindable commands record_exclusive, record_exclusive_prev/next which first end any operations on other loops, then start recording on the specified/selected, or switch to the next/prev then record. exclusive record commands also select whatever loop they are applied to.
- also added record_or_overdub_excl* commands which are the same as above except use the record_or_overdub logic instead.
- added optional press/release logic to commands in AU. look for a new toggle parameter called "Press/release for commands" (in AU plugin generic interface) and
turn it on. Then try out mainstage's press/release button bindings, and set press to be 1, and release to be 0. Let me know.
- Added double tap for the record_or_overdub* commands which does a single UNDO. Remember, a long press of record_or_overdub (note bindings must be used) does Undo All. This makes record_or_overdub variants candidates for one button do-it-all basic looping.
- added command line utility (slregister) that will set up automatic updating of all SL's OSC parameters to the given OSC host and port of your choice.
this is useful when using custom OSC clients in PD/Max, or applications like Osculator (on mac).