Continue recording to the end of cycle after pressing STOP.

Discuss future feature requests. All ideas welcome.

Moderator: jesse

ragazzosemplice

Continue recording to the end of cycle after pressing STOP.

Post by ragazzosemplice »

Maybe easy to do and very useful would be an option that enable the user to press the STOP button (which is actually record pressed for the second time) before the end of the cycle but to continue recording to the end of it.
A sort of "STOP RECORDING TO THE NEXT END OF CYCLE". :idea:
So you continue playing and you're sure about the length of the loop you're going to create.

Here I'm talking about an ideal config with multiple looping tracks so for example we want to sync all the tracks with the first one we created (or the second or whatever. . .).
So we're able in this way to create the loop we want without worrying about the precision we need to press record at the end of loop.

Am I clear?!
:shock:

cheers!

p.s.
May I ask when the next release?
JeffHendricks

Re: Continue recording to the end of cycle after pressing STOP.

Post by JeffHendricks »

This is already possible, you have to set "sync to" to "first loop", and on all the other loops make sure "sync" and "play sync" are checked (on). You can hit record any time, and it will start recording at the beginning of the first loop. Once it's recording, you can hit it again any time, and it will stop at the end of the first loop.

This is the best way to get started with SooperLooper, just record the first loop, and everything else will be synced to it.
ragazzosemplice

Re: Continue recording to the end of cycle after pressing STOP.

Post by ragazzosemplice »

I've always been using superlooper in this way but I believed that after pressing record the second time it wouldn't actually rec anything from that point so I've always been waiting till the end of cycle to press record! :oops:

Very very bad observant!

Thank you by the way